Hi! It's been a while, hasn't it? Two years have flown by since my last blog post, and oh, what a whirlwind it's been! So much has changed, and I'm excited to share my journey with you.
I'm now in the role of a Strategic Account Manager, navigating the intricate world of high-stakes portfolios and projects within the financial industry, specifically focusing on banks. Quite the jump from where I started, right?
Reflecting on my career trajectory, I can't help but feel a sense of accomplishment. From executive roles to managerial positions, I've climbed the proverbial ladder, each rung presenting its own set of challenges and opportunities for growth. And here I am, at 28, facing the exhilarating task of managing significant portfolios and projects. It's daunting, sure, but I'm ready for it.
It's funny how life takes unexpected turns. But here's the thing: passion has a way of transforming the unfamiliar into the familiar, and what initially seemed daunting now feels like second nature.
There is no thing combined better other than knowledge and patience, and I couldn't agree more. The key, I've come to realize, is to embrace change wholeheartedly, to lean into the discomfort, and to approach each new challenge with an open mind and a willingness to learn.
So, here's to embracing change, to stepping out of our comfort zones, and to pursuing our passions relentlessly. Who knows where the next two years will take us? One thing's for sure: I'll be ready for whatever comes my way.